Turtlebuoy-In-TheseaTurtlebuoy-In-Thesea

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Lizard Vortex The Lizard Vortex

Great stuff as always

The lizard tail is inspired by Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas is it not?

The Fire Orb part1 The Fire Orb part1

No TOTW

Man, its actually not that terrible. I think it could use a better story and you shouldnt really mix sprites with hand drawings, I think it looks bad. All things considered though, I honestly think it should have even got into ng, a lot worse has got in. THIS SHOULD NOT BE TOTW.

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

Yup nice one. I loved Hitchhiker's Guide to the galaxy.

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Yays

I love all of Mike's work and this is no exception! After a while I finally got all of the pawprints...w00t.

Here's a hint to those who have trouble beating the game with 25 lives: world 1 levels 3 and 4, world 2 level 2, world 3 level 3, and world 5 level 2 are the only ones you should die on (and only lose 1 life when you do). The rest of the levels can be beaten without dying.

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

cool

Good idea. It was a really cool game. You should make a version of eye toy groove.

Moroni's March Moroni's March

Man....

I have been waiting forever for flash versions of worms and lemmings. Territory War came out recently and now this :). There are a lot of bugs though. If u only have 1 troop survive, even if u restart, your first troops gets burned up. Also, when u use create land it automaticly creates land in places where the hand tool has gone. After u fix these flaws, this game will be probably the best on newgrounds.

BoMToons responds:

This review really made me feel good. Thanks. A less buggy version with some added features is awaiting NG staff approval as I type this.

Deathstouch Deathstouch

Nice

Very cool, deserves to be platinum for sure.