Turtlebuoy-In-TheseaTurtlebuoy-In-Thesea

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Yays

I love all of Mike's work and this is no exception! After a while I finally got all of the pawprints...w00t.

Here's a hint to those who have trouble beating the game with 25 lives: world 1 levels 3 and 4, world 2 level 2, world 3 level 3, and world 5 level 2 are the only ones you should die on (and only lose 1 life when you do). The rest of the levels can be beaten without dying.

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

cool

Good idea. It was a really cool game. You should make a version of eye toy groove.

Moroni's March Moroni's March

Man....

I have been waiting forever for flash versions of worms and lemmings. Territory War came out recently and now this :). There are a lot of bugs though. If u only have 1 troop survive, even if u restart, your first troops gets burned up. Also, when u use create land it automaticly creates land in places where the hand tool has gone. After u fix these flaws, this game will be probably the best on newgrounds.

BoMToons responds:

This review really made me feel good. Thanks. A less buggy version with some added features is awaiting NG staff approval as I type this.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Great

It was really cool and one of my favorite flash games. There were 2 things that bugged me a lot. There was no way to shut off that annoying music, and the kobold boss was way too hard. Muloc 2 should be great.

un-mediocre responds:

Yes, the music was a bit annoying. I originally planned on having music from the WoW soundtrack, but that would've added at least 5 mb to the game! Not to mention even more copyright issues :P Thanks for the comments! :D

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

wow

That was awesome man. It was a very good concept also. A little buggy tho. Good job.

Warbears Warbears

Nice

Best game on NG! Had lots of bugs, but i beat it with rank B. A lot like hapland but it was possible to beat =D.

Stupidance 2 Stupidance 2

omg.....

this is the single greatest flash game of all time.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

:D

Im worth $5.36!

Weezer Jam Session Weezer Jam Session

wow

this is one of my all time favorite ng games.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Thumbs up I suppose

It was shorter that ec\xpected and the dragon took me a long time to beat, but other than that it was good I guess. :)